- American Chestnut
- Leadership training
- Climate Change
- Ruby Harwood, first woman AMC president, 1917-2017
- August Camp, a personal view
- Summer on the river
Are you interested in the outdoors? Maybe consider attending an Appalachian Mountain Club Delaware Valley Chapter led Activity?
Join AMC Now and Save 20%!
Are you interested in joining Appalachian Mountain Club Delaware Valley Chapter? Join now through the link below and save $10 off the original $50 AMC Membership! This savings is only available through the link below.
- Executive Committee Openings 2023The Delaware Valley Executive Committee is now excepting nominations for the 2023 year. The open positions are: Bicycling Treasurer Secretary Vice Chair 20s & 30s (Young Members) Hiking If you know a great fit for… Read more »Source: Appalachian Mountain Club Delaware Valley Chapter | Published: June 28, 2022 - 12:29 pm
- Wilderness First Aid Course is being offered on a Weekend in August at French Creek State Park.Classes are held Saturday August 20 and Sunday August 21, 2022. Earn your Wilderness First Aid certification (WFA) or re-certify at reduced AMC prices. Join us at French Creek State Park for two days of… Read more »Source: Appalachian Mountain Club Delaware Valley Chapter | Published: June 28, 2022 - 3:09 am
- The Wales Coast PathThe Wales Coast Path is the longest continuous path along a nation's coastline and Adrian Noble has been wandering on parts of it, on and off, since he was a child. Adrian will talk about… Read more »Source: Appalachian Mountain Club Delaware Valley Chapter | Published: June 2, 2022 - 12:24 am